Board of health
Jenny Potee – Chair
Office Hours: Wednesday 10:00am – 1:00pm
Health Agent: Tim Newton
Forms and Applications
- Beaver Removal Application
- Construction, Repair or Replacment | DEP Certificate of Compliance
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Motel-Inn-B&B Permit
- Disposal System Construction Permit Application
- Operate a Food Establishment Application
- Retail Sales Tobacco Permit Application
- Waste Hauler Permit
- Building Permit Sign-off List
- Septic Hauler Application
- Soil-Perc Testing Application
- Septic Installer Permit
We'd like communicate to you today the following steps the Town of New Salem has undertaken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Board of Health For general questions about COVID-19, call the office at 978-544-9673 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages will...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where are Board of Health meetings held?
How do I sign up for Massachusetts Emergency Management Alerts?
If you have a Smart Phone with a Data Plan you can sign up by downloading the Massachusetts Alerts free app. To learn more visit: http://www.mass.gov/mema/mobileapp
What are the penalties for Interference with Inspections? Article 410.900
Any owner, occupant, or other person who refuses, impeded, inhibits, interferes with, restricts or obstructs entry and free access to every part of the structure, operation or premises where inspection authorized by this code is sought after a search warrant has been obtained and presented in accordance with 105 CMR 400.100(C), shall be fined upon conviction not less than than or more than $500.00.